Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

rockworld article

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 93 18:29:43 MET
Subject: rockworld article
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

ok, now I have got one of the 'rockworld' magazines (Feb. 93). There's an
article about 'the first twelve rock women', and Kate is one of them. The
article about Kate is half a column, not saying anything new, I'll
translate/scribe later. But there are two pictures: One I didn't know before
and the relatively huge poster. The former will be scanned soon, the later is
the picture where Kate wears the brown blowse.

So: How many mags should I try to obtain? They are 5,80 DM + p&p each and
probably won't be availlable much longer (Feb. 22 brings the next issue).
I cannot promise to get enough for everyone who wants one, but I can try.

Uli