Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Single File

From: v129j6ed@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (This message is protected by Federal Law.)
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1993 00:08:00 GMT
Subject: The Single File
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nntp@acsu.buffalo.edu

I was shocked yesterday to find The Single File video yesterday.
Cost me an arm and my other leg for it, but I have it.
The other videos were, eh, , um, quirte interesting, to say the least.
I understand why Kate replaced "wow" w/ Hammersmith material.

AT the store I found this, they had another copy of TWW> (I got mycopy
from there).  I was told you can order them(imported, of course) still.

I picked up "Kate Bush: A Visual Documentary" also.  It some very intersesting
info that I have not known before like H.R. Giger did the design for
the CloudBuster, and the team who did make-up for the HellRaiser films
did the siren ghost in "Experiment IV".

"Or watch Richard Gere follow the Dali Llama across the world, and then do
those oh-so Zen-Like movies with those oh-so Zen-Like messages like 'Hey, it's
fun to be a prostitute!'" - 'Folk Song' - Bongwater
Jef Kolodziej                    Cliche Dude                    The KaTeFan(tm)
v129j6ed@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu           State University of New York at Buffalo
History Major      #(716) 834-2606      611 LaSalle Ave.      Buffalo, NY 14215