Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

usenet mail

From: eric.walker@channel1.com (Eric Walker)
Date: 5 Feb 93 (07:23)
Subject: usenet mail
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

UG>To the gentleman who posted about the TWS laser disc, I
UG>would be interested in buying it, but only if the video
UG>is of good quality.  I do have the Japanese version of
UG>the TWS laser disc, but I am disappointed with its fuzzy,
UG>noisy picture.  Anybody know if the US laser disc quality
UG>is any better?

Eh?  I've played the laserdisc of TWS innumerable times by now, and
I've never noticed any "fuzzy" or "noisy" picture.  The picture is
sharp, the sound clear and CD-quality.  (Since a CLV laserdisc is
little more than a CD that plays movies, this makes sense.)
---
 ~ SLMR 2.1a ~ Modemac was here!
--
Channel 1 (R)   Cambridge, MA