Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kate & movies

From: eric.walker@channel1.com (Eric Walker)
Date: 4 Feb 93 (09:49)
Subject: kate & movies
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

This message was from STEVE PERRAULT to ERIC WALKER,
originally in conference Entrtain
and was forwarded to you by ERIC WALKER.
                    -------------------------
 -=> Quoting Eric Walker to Sarah Ferguson <=-

 EW> are likewise contemporary "pop" songs that can move people to tears.
 EW> One of my all-time favourites is Kate Bush's "Hello Earth," a song
 EW> that uses Gregorian chants, whale songs, and Eberhard Weber's bass
 EW> to produce a piece of pure emotion that gives me chills every time I

Quite a powerful song.  I've always found "Night of the Swallow" to be
VERY cathartic.  It's the desperation in her voice.

Say, do you know if Kate Bush has ever been in any movies?  I heard she
was in one, but I've never heard any other mention of it.  I know her
songs have appeared (ie, _She's Having a Baby_) in movies, but some
radio person mentioned a film or something.  Maybe he mistook her for
Mary Steenburgen?

.. Breathing the fallout in out in out in out...out.....out........out!
--- Blue Wave/QWK v2.10
---
 * NorthSTAR BBS - Windsor Ont. - (519)735-1504
 * PostLink(tm) v1.04  NORTHSTAR (#673) : RelayNet(tm)
---
 ~ SLMR 2.1a ~ Remember, kiddies: Just Say Thanks!
--
Channel 1 (R)   Cambridge, MA