Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Saturday Night Live on MTV Europe

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 93 11:42:29 +0100
Subject: Saturday Night Live on MTV Europe
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Europeans, watch out!

As Dirk has already mentioned to me a few weeks ago, MTV Europe is going to
repeat the Saturday Night Live episode with Eric Idle and Kate Bush. The
precise day/time frame for those who don't know the show yet is:

Saturday 6th February, 21:00 CET (20:00 GMT) to 21:30 CET.

There's a nice one-square-inch-picture of Kate in the German TV magazine
TV-Spielfilm (page 35). At least I didn't know the pic before.

Bye,

Uli