Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "new" Never For Ever era boot

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 93 00:33 CST
Subject: Re: "new" Never For Ever era boot
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Loren writes:
>In article <1m3aXB3w165w@netrun.cts.com> rhill@netrun.cts.com wrote:
>>         Following is a quote and an old message about Astrology (which
>> I don't personally belive in myself, but to each his own.
>>

>hey! thanks for the quote, and the message. You may not believe it, and
>that's fair. But I did want to thank you. And thanks to Chrisw, as well
>(whose sign I will not venture to guess) for the message.

    Someone *has* attempted to guess, and has already made three wrong
guesses via e-mail. Not exactly a ringing endorsement. BTW, another
practioner of western voodoo did a "handwriting anaylsis" from the
several available examples of Kate's handwriting. The results were
laughable. Sorry, I didn't ask for a copy.

>daemien (who is in fact a man)

   I know how it is having a name that can be either male or female. I
was on some mailing list somewhere as Ms. Chris Williams, and was
swamped with offers to subscribe to various magazines that smell.

                            Chris Williams of
                               Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                                  chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu