Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW Box Set

From: sk2@doc.ic.ac.uk (Simon Kinsella)
Date: 23 Jan 1993 23:24:56 -0000
Subject: TWW Box Set
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

(Forgive me if this doesn't work, but I usually use a different system!)

In case anyone is interested/desperate/etc, I saw TWW Anthology Box Set
in a discount CD store in London today.  Unfortunatly, at 80 quid, it
is beyond the scope of my grant :( especially since I have all the standard
cds already.  If anybody wants to know the address of the shop, then email
me and I will send it.  I get the impression that it wasn't brand