Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

French Videos & Astrology

From: amipb@amipb.gna.org (Philippe Berard)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 93 19:13:48 MET
Subject: French Videos & Astrology
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

    For all that have asked to me, and because many people have bouncing
    addresses ;-) , I don't have any videos of Kate, personnal or not
    (in fact, I even don't have any tape recorder :-( ).

    And talking about the little animation I made on my 1985 computer,
    I didn't have an Amiga at this time. I simply used some animation
    routines on my MSX-2 to animate the shadow of a female dancer over
    a 256 colours background. It was quite slow though, but slow-motion
    adder to the magic with 'Wuthering Heights' playing.

    I will surely do some KaTe oriented 2D/3D artwork soon.

    Now, speaking of the little flame about astrology that took place on
    this list, I would just like to say : Everybody have the right to
    have his own opinion (hoping it's not too extreme), and nobody should
    be judged on his belief. At last, in the Middle-Age, good astronomers
    were good astrologers too.

    Sincerely,

                                   -- Philippe

|  Philippe Berard  (French Amiga User)       |                              |
|  "They hold a cup of wisdom,                | UseNet : amipb@amipb.gna.org |
|   But there is nothing within" (Kate Bush). |                              |