Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

[APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL Mail Syste: Failed mail (msg.aa01067)]

From: Kimberly Stauffer AMSTE-LGS 4900 <kstauff@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 93 9:48:45 EST
Subject: [APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL Mail Syste: Failed mail (msg.aa01067)]
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hope this isn't a repeat - sorry if it is.

----- Forwarded message # 1:

Date:     Mon, 4 Jan 93 14:46:30 GMT
From:     APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL Mail System (MMDF) <mmdf@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL>
Sender:   mmdf@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL
Subject:  Failed mail  (msg.aa01067)
To:       kstauff@apg-9.apg.army.mil

    Your message could not be delivered to
'ecto@cs.ns1.rutgers.edu (host: delay&) (queue: delay)' for the following
reason:  '(BHST) Unknown host/domain name in "ecto@cs.ns1.rutgers.edu"'

    Your message follows:

Date:     Mon, 4 Jan 93 9:46:04 EST
From:     Kimberly Stauffer AMSTE-LGS 4900   <kstauff@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL>
To:       Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
cc:       ecto@cs.ns1.rutgers.edu
Subject:  More on Happy

Hi,

Since my post on thursday 31 Dec "Finally-Happy/Funny Story/My Analysis -
Opinion", I have heard more Happy.

I record a show (on NPR) called ECHOS by John D. LaBerto, its very good,
covers many new age, and female artists.  Last night I recorded
the show (didn't stay up to hear it-went to bed while recording) and
on my way to work this morning I popped the tape in to hear it.
As I was skipping forward I came in on a female vocalist that I thought
was new Kate stuff, so I rewinded to the beginning of the song and
-wow- it was Happy.  I think it was something like  all alone ? or
nobody here?  from, I believe HRII?  Anyways, it is odd how in half
of the song she sounds very folksy (10000 M's, Joan Armarating...) singing
in a flat voice and then in parts of the song she is very high very
Kate sounding.   Interesting........................................
Kinda neat to have a suprise on your way to work n unexpected suprise on your way to work.

I think I'll have to buy HR eariler stuff first.

Bye

----- End of forwarded messages