Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Season's Gratings

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (andrew david simchik)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 92 06:11:01 GMT
Subject: Season's Gratings
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

Gratings, yes, gratings, to all my newfound friends and flamers on
rec.music.gaffa....

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry/Happy (insert name of holiday you
celebrate this time of year, if any), and declare that my Winter Break
commences at 2 PM on Monday, December 21.  From this date until January 18 I
shall be relaxing at home, putting my feet up, reading up for my computer
theory research project, writing a one-act play for COPA Theatre, spinning
discs and infiltrating airwaves at the radio station, and listening to my
fave female artists (Kate, Tori, Happy, Suzanne, Sarah).

Drewcifer returns in '93...be warned!

Love to all,
Andrew
** Andrew David Simchik, registered Scorpio ************* SCHNOPIA! *******