Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Where are the GARDEN archives?????????

From: pols051@cantva.canterbury.ac.nz
Date: 15 Dec 1992 03:09:24 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Where are the GARDEN archives?????????
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Could someone please e-mail me with details on how to FTP the GARDEN files from
the archives because the procedure seems to have changed since the instructions
that I have were written.   Not only aren't the files in the WIRETAP.SPIES.COM
computer, the commands on this computer seem to have changed (for example, I
get a error message when I try and ue "chdir" to change a directory).   So
where are the Kate Bush archives nowadays and how do I access them?

Thanks to anyone who can help on this....

Andrew Hoy
University of Canterbury
Christchurch, NEW ZEALAND