Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wuthering Heights

From: Kimberly Stauffer AMSTE-LGS 4900 <kstauff@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 92 8:50:20 EST
Subject: Wuthering Heights
To: marc@owlnet.rice.edu
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi Marc,

I just got back from some travel and was reading the last two weeks
Love-Hound Digests.  I saw your post about reading WH "the book" and
just wanted to tell you that It was very much the same for me to.

I think I was a Junior in College?? I  went to the mall bookstore and
bought my thin copy of WH and I rememeber going back to my room and
I thought, I'll start this now, so I did and - it was amazing.  I was
walking around the apartment with the book in my hand, I couldn't put
it down.  Like, here I was, wondering to the kitchen, the bathroom...
with WH in my hand reading it.  Funny.  To this date WH is definately
my favorite book also.

See ya
Kim Stauffer