Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

gabriel on mtv

From: eric.walker@channel1.com (Eric Walker)
Date: 28 Nov 92 (15:40)
Subject: gabriel on mtv
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

     As I was flipping across cable this morning, I came across Peter
     Gabriel's "Sledgehammer" on MTV, and of course I watched it.  When
     it was over, the DJ joked about how "Sledgehammer" won every MTV
     award and he wasn't there to pick it up.  :)

     Then he also mentioned, in passing, that Gabriel will be guest-hosting
     their "120 Minutes" video show "some time in the next couple of
     weeks."

     I wonder if he has a say in the videos that will be played on that
     show?  If he does, then who knows which ones we might see?
---
 ~ SLMR 2.1a ~ Je suis Marxiste, tendence Groucho.
--
Channel 1 (R)   Cambridge, MA