Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sTuff

From: a virtual stranger <REWOICC%ERENJ.BITNET@pucc.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 92 13:26:18 EST
Subject: sTuff
To: love-hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

richichi@lamar.ColoState.EDU (Mike Richichi) sez:
>My question is:  Are all the Live EP copies labeled "Limited Edition?"

as far as i know, no. the limited edition version's jewel booklet is the
tour program. the regular edition just has a plain old small booklet with
song listings and stuff.

i don't know the poop on number of copies of the limited edition, but i
imagine that only a portion of the first run of the release will be this
version.

>I'd really like a bootleg of one of her recent dates, of good quality.

well, the charles playhouse show from april was broadcast on wfnx - copies
of that have been circulating amongst the list members. her toronto show
from august was broadcast on cbc recently as well.

if anyone is interested in this stuff, drop me a line - i'm open to trades.

Sean Donovan <donovan@titan.ucc.umass.EDU> sez:
>I've recently heard of the existence of a Christmas special Kate did
>for TV in 1979.  Included in the special was a duet with Peter Gabriel (among,
>I'm sure, other fabulous stuff). I was wondering if copies exist anywhere and,
>if so, how I might go about getting one.

it wasn't exactly a christmas special, but it was broadcast around christmas
in 1979. there are bootleg copies of the audio portion of this available in
numerous forms, the most common of which is a picturedisc (vinyl). video
copies are around as well, but a bit harder to come by, but they are around.

woj