Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A letter to Kate???

From: sandoval@stsci.edu
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1992 21:27:53 GMT
Subject: A letter to Kate???
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@stsci.edu

   Ok, I'm relatively new here, though I've tried to get on the Net for
about a year.  I was briefly on GEnie, and I think Ron Hill sent me an
e-mail message there that I never got to respond to. (I used to live in San
Diego, but recently moved to Maryland, which is why we dropped GEnie.  Sorry
for never replying Ron!)
   Anyway, I have what may be a strange question.  I've been reading all of
this Kate stuff lately from the archives (Cloudbusting, The Garden, etc..)
and it's really made me want to write Kate to thank her for all they joy
her music has given me.  I've never written to a performer before, so where
should I send my letter?  I'd assume that I could send it to the record
company, but then I'm afraid they'll just send me  a form letter and Kate
will never actually see my letter.
   Is there anyone out there who can give me some advice??  I'd really
appreciate it...

          John Sandoval