Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: HAPPY RHODES Review

From: scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us (Stuart Castergine)
Date: 18 Dec 1992 17:46:51 -0500
Subject: re: HAPPY RHODES Review
To: gaffa@MEC.OHIO.GOV

> I have Happy Rhodes' _Warpaint_ being held for me at Record Archive, and I'm
> going to pick it up today after my English exam.  Stay tuned for a Drewcifer
> Disc Review, coming your way later this evening!

Give it a little more than an evening, Drewcifer. Play it for about a
week or so. Exceptional music sometimes takes a while to really
appreciate.

(Not speaking about _Warpaint_ specifically -- I haven't heard it)

---
scasterg@waltham.columbus.oh.us -- Stuart M. Castergine        ---
        "They say the Devil is a charming man,                  |/
       and just like you, I'll bet he can dance..." -KB         |\