Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Komic

From: rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 92 17:30:14 PST
Subject: Kate Komic
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Cloudbuster

        I don't know much about comics, but I just read in a Beatles
fan magazine that the Beatles series put out by the same company, isn't
so good.  THey rate it as really bad.  Also, Lionheart tells me that
the guy who was working on it came into her store to do research and
left with only a bunch of Still Breathing fanzines - apparently he
didn't have much in the way of research.  Doesn't bode well for their
promice to tell us the "true story" (or whatever it was) behind Kate's
life.  Still, it might be fun to look at and find all the errors and
distortions.

Ron "only a few more days till I get a copy of Rocket Man video" Hill

---
rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
NetRunner's Paradise BBS, San Diego CA