Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"It's Christmas" rerelease

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@edinburgh.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 92 16:32:44 GMT
Subject: "It's Christmas" rerelease
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: st@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk

Ulrich says he found a re-release of this in Germany: it's also been
released in the UK too, only here it's called "It's Christmas Time" (as
far as I remember) and comes in a jewel box. It definitely lists DWBMA
among the tracks. The (C)/(P) date is 1991 or 92. At the moment it's
full-price, but I expect it won't stay that way for long *after*
Xmas....

--
Scott Telford, Service Division,          / "Can I assume you're pissed out of
Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,      /  your head on 'Big Sky', on the new