Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe KomiK (again!)

From: Gord Locke <glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 92 18:18:00 GMT-3:30
Subject: KaTe KomiK (again!)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (the rec.music.gaffa address)

	Yet another post regarding the upcoming Kate comic!  Lori Kamus
(no relation to Tori Amos, BTW) has informed me via e-mail that
Revolutionary Comics has changed their snail-mail address.  So if you
want to inquire about Rock 'n' Roll Comics #58 (due out in Feb.), you'd
best contact:

	Revolutionary Comics
	9528 Miramar Road, Suite 213
	San Diego, CA 92126

	Phone: 1(800) 765-2669
	FAX: (619) 530-4808

	I hope the phone area code is correct on this one.  I can e-mail
anyone a promotional blurb I've read about the comic if they want.
--
    Gord Locke, a.k.a.    |  We're here,  | "There is thunder | REDUCE,
 glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca | We're 'geers, |   in our hearts"  | RE-USE,