Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

he's big and pink and not

From: eric.walker@channel1.com (Eric Walker)
Date: 13 Dec 92 (16:11)
Subject: he's big and pink and not
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

UG>My goal is to read everything KaTe has ever alluded to in her songs.

     Upon seeing the "Cloudbusting" video, I noticed a lot of similarity
     between it and a Stuart Gordon horror movie called "From Beyond,"
     which is based on an H.P. Lovecraft story of the same name.  Perhaps
     Kate and Gordon based their works on the same source material.

     The movie version of "From Beyond" is only so-so (and it has enough
     blood and guts to turn anyone's stomach), but Lovecraft is always
     worth reading for those who want a good chill.  :)
---
 ~ SLMR 2.1a ~ Remember, kiddies: Just Say Thanks!
--
Channel 1 (R)   Cambridge, MA