Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Really Deep Thoughts

From: "N. Richard Caldwell" <nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us>
Date: 07 Dec 1992 03:05:34 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Really Deep Thoughts
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

For Tori Amos fans who have not subscribed to the Really Deep Thoughts
mailing list (rdt-request.gradient.cis.upenn.edu), I thought I would
mention that Missy has started a fanzine (also called Really Deep
Thoughts) dedicated to Tori.  We have the support of Tori and her
management and are the official fanzine for Tori Amos.

   Really Deep Thoughts is a quarterly fanzine dedicated Tori Amos and
   her music.  RDT was founded by Melissa Caldwell during the summer
   of 1992 as an outgrowth of electronic mailing list of the same name.

   To subscribe, send your name and address along with payment to:

   Really Deep Thoughts
   P.O. Box 328606
   Columbus, OH  43232

   A 1 year (four issue) subscription costs $15.00 U.S. within
   North America and $20.00 U.S. outside North America.  All
   payments must be payable in U.S. funds.  Checks or money
   orders from U.S. banks are fine.

If you would like a complete FAQ on the RDT fanzine, just send Email to:

info@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us

The contents of your mail do not matter.  A mail server will automatically
send the FAQ to your return address.

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  nrc@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US