Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: That Laugh!!

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (andrew david simchik)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 92 18:18:58 GMT
Subject: Re: That Laugh!!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

In <01GRWX9PPFW2005YSK@muwayb.ucs.unimelb.edu.au> Katrina_Michael@muwayf.unimelb.edu.au (Katrina Michael) writes:

>Time:9:12 AM
>  OFFICE MEMO          That Laugh!!
>Date:12/4/92
>I bought the 12" copy of Love and Anger from Gaslight Records some
>time ago, and the laugh is included at the end of that song.

>- Katrina Michael
>   ________________________________   o0o
>_______________________________________
>                    "When you wish upon a star, your dreams come
>true....." - Kate Bush

Well, I tend to think that settles that, myself.  (maybe because it supports
my opinion)

I just can't put the laugh and "The Fog" together.

But have we considered another little possibility?

Perhaps the laugh is intended on its own?  As *between* the two songs, or
even as a link between them?  Perhaps tomorrow I shall have time to compare
the lyrics and themes--it could definitely be intended to tie the two songs
together in some way.

Drewcifer

PS: I know, let's ask Kate!  :)
* Andrew David Simchik, a.k.a. Drewcifer ***************  SCHNOPIA! *******