Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 92 17:15:00 EST
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: pcp2g@karma.astro.Virginia.EDU (Gilligan)
Subject: Re: Y KANT KATE TURE & Flamewars
Sender: usenet@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1992 22:11:23 GMT

In article <009648B1.1B294860.287@eismv3.dofasco.ca>,
MOYNES_R%PCSDEV.dnet@eismv3.dofasco.ca (Richard Moynes) writes:
[about Reaching Out...]

|> And personally, if any of the songs
|> belong in the lame section (which they don't) this would have been my
pick

Man, tough crowd. I *love* that song. I particularly like the line
"Reaching out for the star that explodes," which of course has nothing
to do with the fact that I study supernovae. 8-)

I have had no problem whatsoever with TSW. The CD I heard was very
clear;
I heard no hiss or any other tech problem I've seen complaints about
here.
Were different masters made? I know some "Dark Side of the Moon" CD's
were
mastered poorly (bootlegs?).

--
* Phil Plait                 pcp2g@virginia.edu