Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What a day that was

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: 25 Nov 1992 17:46:06 -0800
Subject: What a day that was
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi -

A friend of mine & I are starting to do our obligitory "Best of the
Year" list (we go from December to December because:

a) To get the jump on everyone else
b) It's the most cliched, over-used idea, and if we do it real fast,
   no one will notice, and
c) December will be Magic! (again...)

Anyway, does anyone know the exact (more or less) U.S. release date
of "Little Earthquakes"?

Thanks,

Stev0 the too opinionated for my shirt

"I can't tour next year.  Too busy feeding the cat."  - Y Kate Cant Tour

--
Steve Berlin    .     +I * .o   o.* ` `B +.   |"I just know that something
stev0@sti.com  ' K *  . ' ' |\^/|  `. * .O *  |good is gonna happen!"