Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New acts (not Kate related so skip if you want)

From: Jackie Zucconi <lionhart@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 92 22:07:27 PST
Subject: New acts (not Kate related so skip if you want)
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Just to let people know, forgive me if this has been mentioned before,
but there are two new acts out that Kate fans might like.
First, Zoe...kind of a more dance-able Kate/Tori sound...I liked it
Second, Daisy Chainsaw...one reviewer described the lead singer as Kate
having an orgasm, personally I thought it was Kate having root canal but
again they're just opinions. Daisy Chainsaw sounds like Kate cum Seattle
Grunge rock. Interesting to say the least (there's that euphamism).
                     Kateness,
                           Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)