Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rumors

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1992 05:41:33 GMT
Subject: Rumors
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@sti.com

Hi -

Having been forced to do non-net-related things the last month (did you
miss me?), a couple of weeks ago, I heard on our local alternative
(read as: "If it's not the Smiths, it's REM") radio station that the
new Kate album will be out in Feb. of '93.  While I doubt it, I wonder
if anyone has any word on this.  If this topic is a dead horse 'round
here, E-mail me and save everyone some bandwidth.

- Stev0 the returining warrior (or is that worrier?)

       Steve Berlin               .   K +  * .o   o.* `.`O +.   |that some-
       stev0@sti.com             '   *  . ' ' |\^/|  `. * .  *  |thing good
[Rush quote removed from      (: May All Your  \V/  Good Dreams |is gonna
 here. I have SOME taste.]    and Fine Wishes  /_\  Come True:) |happen!" -
.sig (c) 1992 by Mike Jittlov [for all the protection that affords]
.sig re-mixed by Stev0 (c) 1992 - extended warlord bait remix.