Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Technology Bites, Chews and Spits Out

From: fmcquarr@sfu.ca
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 92 11:36:08 PST
Subject: Technology Bites, Chews and Spits Out
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Well, I guess my message about printing out THE GARDEN etc. wasn't read
too carefully either. What I was suggesting that for those obsessed
souls who would be willing to pay copying and postage, some kind person
with a PAPER copy of the documents would copy and post them.
Payment in advance of course so the holder of the PAPER would not be
stuck with a huge photocopying bill.
Yes, the cost would be high, but given what some Kate B. collectibles
sell for I don't doubt there are people out there who would be willing
to shell out....And if no one wants to buy, well, the holder of the
PAPER is not out of pocket because they probably would have a PAPER
copy anyway (backup for when the computer crashes!)

Peace love and happiness
FIona MCQuarrie