Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More additions to the illustrated collector's guide to KB

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 92 10:47:18 +0100
Subject: More additions to the illustrated collector's guide to KB
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi all,

and there is more!

I now have a few more additions to the Illustrated Collector's Guide to Kate
Bush (ICGtKB):

- Kate Bush - The Big Sky
  This one is also availlable as a US 7" single from Capitol under the order
  number B-8327. In the ICGtKB there is only a combined US/Canada version
  listed, propably under the Canadian order number.
- Live In Japan
  This 7" bootleg single is also availlable in red vinyl
- Kate Bush - Interview 85
  This shaped picture disc is also availlable in an uncut version
- The Korgis "Everybody's got to learn sometime"
  This 7" promo single from Spain (M460SP) has 'don't give up' as a B-side

Uli

P.S.: Is 'warm-room' alive? I tried to subscribe a few weeks ago but have
not heard anything since. Or has my mail disappeared?