Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate VCR alert in Europe

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 92 11:06:03 MET
Subject: Kate VCR alert in Europe
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi all Katefans in Europe,

I tried to mail this on Saturday from a friend's account, but it has not
yet appeared in rec.music.gaffa. Because this one is not unimportant,
I try it again:

Kate Bush will appear in the German/Austrian/Swiss TV satellite programme
3SAT on November 3rd, because from 14:15 to 14:55 (CET) they show the 1980
Rock Pop. That's the one where she performs Army Dreamers in the
mop woman costume. Normally the Rock Pop shows are longer than 40 minutes
(more about 4 hours or so), but my TV programme magazin (hoerzu) says Kate will
be shown.

So, everybody who can watch 3SAT - get your VCR ready!

Uli