Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

European Kate-Bush VCR-alert

From: Sven Wachter <sven@laire.hotb.sub.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1992 15:08:59 +0100
Subject: European Kate-Bush VCR-alert
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

On Tuesday, November 3rd at 14:15 to 15:00 the satellite TV station 3-SAT
will broadcast the 1980 Rock Pop show. If you search the archives, that's
the one with Kate as the mop-woman. So, anyone in Europe with access to
satellite or cable TV should be ready.

Uli

P.S.: I'm writing this from a friend's account, if you want to reply,
use 'uli@intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de'.

P.P.S: I don't have the TV newspaper at hand, and so the time is from memory.
If it is not correct, I will repost the time on Tuesday (Oktober 27).