Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tao thanks

From: rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 92 03:56:23 PST
Subject: Tao thanks
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Cloudbuster

        In the face of the inevitable critism that will desend on Pete
for the massive posting, I'd like to thank him for it.  I like having
(and making!) "books on disk" and this will be good to add to my
collection.
        I do agree with the comments that people will be making monday
morning when they see this that, given the fact that gaffa is also
distributed in digest form, that this posting probably should have been
sent to individuals that asked for it rather then posting it.

        GENNA DAVIS ALERT:  HERO gets 3 and a half kate bush symbols
from me (out of four possible).  See it while you get, as it is,
unfortunately, not doing fantastic at the box office.

---
rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
NetRunner's Paradise BBS, San Diego CA