Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Quick notes

From: rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 92 23:53:02 PDT
Subject: Quick notes
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comments: Cloudbuster

        Some quick notes:

        Thanks to Vickie for an interesting evaluation of NotS.  We
need more of this stuff!  :-)

        Got the Lionness box set, man am I disappointed that there are
not more color photos!

        Started playing guitar again after five years.  Gotta learn
some Kate songs. :-)

        The new Little Light is out.  Second flame free issue in a row,
big raving review of Cloudbusting (book).

        My motto regarding posts: if a post has a resonable chance of
being interesting to significant number of people, then post and ignore
any flames.  The only real way to fight "against" posts you don't like,
is to make more posts on things you do like.

        Kate/Del breakup?????? I hope it's not true.  If so, will she
start dating Nigel?  Will we see Kate Bush: The true story, by Del
Palmer?  :-)

        Started work on Deeper Understanding again.

---
rhill@netrun.cts.com (ronald hill)
NetRunner's Paradise BBS, San Diego CA