Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah's Album Lists

From: dgthomas@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (David Gilles-Thomas)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1992 01:00:00 GMT
Subject: Re: Sarah's Album Lists
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nntp@acsu.buffalo.edu

In article <yjc-191092155456@b61539.student.cwru.edu>, yjc@po.cwru.edu (Jerome Chan) writes...

>  I've managed to get Touch and Solace. What other disks are Available?

There's a limited edition CD with 7 songs from her CFNY radio
broadcast (I think that's what it was from).  It's on the
Nettwerk label.

Sorry if this is common knowledge here, but I have been Out Of It
(read: "working on a dissertation" %-() for awhile.  I just
saw the CD today (and asked them to save a copy for me til
I get paid, but they *wouldn't*  arrggg!).

David L. Gilles-Thomas                      Confusion is the state of
Coordinator of Outreach Services            promise, the fertile void
Counseling Center, SUNYAB                   where surprise is possible
120 Richmond Quad                           again.
Buffalo, N.Y. 14261                                - Paul Goodman
716-645-2720