Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ignorance

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 92 11:33:55 PDT
Subject: Ignorance
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello everyone!  I have been following all of you on this newsgroup for
quite some time now and one name that keeps coming up over and over is
Happy Rhodes (No flames, ok?  I know there is a huge non-KT controversy
going on now but I'm from Canada and had never even HEARD of Happy before.
In fact, I may never have even heard of Kate if it hadn't been for a good
friend many years ago.)  So who is Happy Rhodes?  Can her stuff be found in
Canada?  I am presuming that I will like this person because so many of you
who like Kate like her.

Oh, by the way, a while ago people were talking about Kate look alikes -
has anyone noticed that Alan Rickman (Truly, Madly, Deeply) looks like Del
Palmer?