Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

many an aborigine's mistaken for a tree

From: Mary.Elisabeth.Whittington@um.cc.umich.edu
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 92 17:33:16 EDT
Subject: many an aborigine's mistaken for a tree
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi all!
I think I have finally figured out how to post (Thanks Liam:) ), and now that
this glorious day has come, I have many questions for you gaffans....
Does anyone know how Tori or Kate feel about the comparisons that have been
drawn between them?
A KaTefan I know once told me that Kate was a Druid priestess (!!) -- has
anyone else heard that?
"Night of the Swallow" is probably my all time favorite Kate song, but I've
not a clue what it's about -- what do you think this situation is that she's
describing?  Don't you love the line, "wings fill the window, and they beat
and bleed".....
Well, back to biology --
Elisabeth
Hi Liam, Ken, Gina, and other A2 readers of love-hounds!
12 MORE DAYS UNTIL TORI COMES TO DETROIT!