Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

flamers!!!

From: Mike Weaver <72210.2035@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 17 Oct 92 13:12:33 EDT
Subject: flamers!!!
To: LOVE HOUNDS <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Ben writes:

WHY DON'T YOU FOLKS GO AFTER YOUR OWN TORI AMOS NEWSGROUP?

     Or are you with so few that you can't create one?

Douglas Alan writes:

Ben, you've expressed your opinion -- now let me express mine.  I
founded Love-Hounds and rec.music.gaffa and I would not be proud to
have founded a mailing list filled with people like you.  In my
opinion it's not the Tori Amos fans who should leave,$"]: rather
people with lame, intolerant attitudes like you.
WHY DON'T YOU GO CREATE YOUR OWN NEWSGROUP WHERE PEOPLE
ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO TALK ABOUT

       Or are you with so few that you can't create one?

Vickie this is Angel.  I don't think I should be so worried about me
starting a flame war. I think I just created a spark compared to this.
I don't feel as bad as I did.  Is this a Flame War?

New to this.