Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori talk

From: Ben Siemerink <siemerin@cs.utwente.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 92 18:44:01 MET
Subject: Re: Tori talk
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu>

Hi Folks!

Scott Lillis wonders:
> I'm just curious why I see several postings about Tori Amos in the love
> hounds digest.

There are a couple of KT fans that like Tori Amos as well and they think
that everyone on Love-Hounds do so.

Unfortunately for all the others, that's not the case. I myself don't like
Tori Amos AT ALL, but every day I have to go through a list of more than 16
articles of which only four are slightly related to KT.  Actually it's not
only Tori Amos, but Peter Gabriel, Utah Saints (I still don't know what this,
not that I care or so), C Side Records and the whole lot more. Yes, I'm quite
pissed off of all this.

I plead before to stop this but that didn't help.  So, I repeat it once more:

     |     WHY DON'T YOU FOLKS GO AFTER YOUR OWN TORI AMOS NEWSGROUP?     |
     |          Or are you with so few that you can't create one?         |

To give an impression: I don't start talking about all those concert dates,
concert times, latest changes in the concert times, availability of concert
tickets of (The) Cure, Talk Talk, Pink Floyd or James, or do I?

Ben, who's really fed up with it.
Ben Siemerink                           University of Twente, The Netherlands
siemerin@cs.utwente.nl                         Department of Computer Science