Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Apology miscomunication

From: Mike Weaver <72210.2035@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 14 Oct 92 17:50:43 EDT
Subject: Apology miscomunication
To: LOVE HOUNDS <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Hello Andrew Simchik-this is Angel Weaver.  I apologize if my reaction
sounded snotty.  I REALLY did not mean for it to.  I was a little
shocked-true, but I NEVER meant to offend or irritate anyone.  I've been
listening to Kate since I was nine years old and have spent countless hours
of my life taking in info about Kate and alot of it has been very misleading
or just plain bullsh*t. I am very interested in your opinions and am glad to
see you respond.  I feel that when Kate wants to talk about sex-she talks
about it-examples-In the Warm Room-Feel It, etc. and if you can interpet
RUTH to be about sexual pleasure then that's cool-but, and I hope this does
not upset you or anyone else- I just do not see it.
ANGEL