Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Who sings "Crucify Myself"?

From: lishka@dxcern.cern.ch (Christopher Lishka)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1992 12:53:55 GMT
Subject: Who sings "Crucify Myself"?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

[I don't read this particular newsgroup anymore (not enough time in
the day!), but I have found that you folks usually have similar tastes
in music to my own.  Therefore, I pose this question to you, as I am
not sure who else to ask.  Please reply via email to:

		lishka@dxcern.cern.ch.

I will be happy to send replies to my request to anyone who asks!]

On my favorite radio station, Colour 3 out of Lausanne, Switzerland,
they were playing a song by a woman who reminded me of Kate Bush.  As
I am not a native French speaker, and because the French DJ's tend to
buture English names (they pronounce English like I pronounce
French!), I never found out who the artist was. The *only* thing I can
remember is a line from the chorus which goes:

		Why must I crucify myself

I know I am being a bit vague here, but does anyone out there know who
sings this song, and what the song is called?  I am fairly sure this
song came out in the last nine months.

Thanks in advance to all who reply!
						.oO Chris Oo.

--
                                                           Christopher Lishka
 Never drive a car when you're dead...			   PPE Division, CERN