Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: End of "Leave it Open" (was: "Sat in Your Lap")

From: martin@cs.curtin.edu.au (Martin Dougiamas)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1992 18:14:55 GMT
Subject: Re: End of "Leave it Open" (was: "Sat in Your Lap")
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cujo.curtin.edu.au (News Manager)

I had a whole pile of requests for the sample I mentioned, so
I've made a compacted Macintosh version of the sound available
via anonymous ftp.

Look for it at
   marsh.cs.curtin.edu.au  : /pub/incoming/wierdness22.sea
                             /pub/incoming/wierdness22.README
or final.curtin.edu.au     : /pub/wierdness22.sea
                             /pub/wierdness22.README
--