Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (USENET News)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 92 21:33:34 -0500
To: rec-music-gaffa@gatech.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: 25y@mace.cc.purdue.edu (Pamela Takayoshi)
Subject: Who is Happy Rhodes?
Sender: news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (USENET News)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1992 02:33:17 GMT

I have a question that I know someone here can help me with--I have read about
Happy Rhodes on this bulletin board before, and one night late, I heard an
interview with her on public radio.  So I know she exists (or they? is it the
name of a group or an individual person?), BUT no one I know has heard
of her (and my friends know a lot about music).  I've also been unable
to find anything by her in a couple of record stores that have a wide
selection of music.  Can someone help me with this?  I feel like I'm living
an episode of the Twilight Zone.  Where is this woman??

Pam Takayoshi
25y@mace.cc.purdue.edu