Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori at Toad's

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: 4-OCT-1992 15:45:42.99
Subject: Tori at Toad's
To: really-deep-thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu, love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET, ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu

Hi!

Tori Amos will be playing at Toad's Place in New Haven, CT on Monday, November
9.  I'm not sure when tickets go on sale (I'm sure it will be fairly soon)
or how much they'll be, but I'm definitely going to be there.  If anyone
else wants to go too and would like me to pick some tickets up for them,
please e-mail me at m.tarr1@genie.geis.com and let me know.

I'm also willing to provide directions to the club if anyone needs them.
If there's a big enough group of us, we may want to meet beforehand or something-
that can be arranged as the date approaches, but I thought I'd throw the
suggestion out now.

Tori's coming to my town!  Happy happy joy joy!  :>
Meredith Tarr		                               m.tarr1@genie.geis.com
America can't survive another four years...  fight the idiocy on November 3rd