Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

stuck pigs and soft drinks

From: toc@digitalk.com (Tim O'Connor)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1992 11:15:04 PST
Subject: stuck pigs and soft drinks
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

REGARDING                stuck pigs and soft drinks
people:

>somewhere, sometime Gustav Holmberg didn't say:

>> ... and she sings like a pig just about to be castrated.

Ah, yes, those were the days! Too bad she'll never sing that way again :-(
but I guess we lost that wondrous voice to cigarettes and age...

> somewhere else, someone else said something about:

>> "Night of the Swallow"
>> Is this Freudian or what?

Hmmm, has he not read of the "Nice to Swallow" debate?

to'c

--
"A typical long haired half mad computer programmer on a typical computer
keyboard with odd toys scattered liberally about."