Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Some Re:'s

From: Dirk Kastens <DKASTENS@dosuni1.rz.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 92 11:50:59 MEZ
Subject: Some Re:'s
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi,
to Ron Buckmire:
> WHAT new Kate Bush album?? Tell me! Tell Me! Tell me!

Nobody knows. But a note in the latest Q magazine says that KaTe's new
album is promised to be released in the first three months of the next
year. :)

to Vickie:
>Here are my impressions of the new songs played. Dirk, it seems our
>tastes are *very* similar. (My favorite older solo song is "San
>Jacinto" - what's yours?)

Nice to hear. :)
I like "San Jacinto", too. I don't know if I have a favorite PG song,
because I like most of his songs very much. Maybe "Mercy Street" or
"Of These, Hope" from Passion.

>>Has anybody heard the new Judie Tzuke album Wonderland? It's great! :)
>
>I saw it in a store, but it cost $24.00 :-( so it will have to wait.
>Any comparisons to her other albums?

I only know Turning Stones and Left Hand Talking. There's no great
difference to those albums but I think it's better than both.

to Jef:
>The whole poll, from my point of view, was what people thought about each song.
>That came out pretty well since all the songs were voted for over 60% of the
>time.

I agree.

>Using statistical method would have been better, but since I am a History
>major, I am not sure how to set this up.

I don't want to call your method wrong. I just wanted to say that different
methodes produce different resuslts.
I can't thank you enough for carrying out the poll and I was very pleased
with the result.

Dirk