Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: These boots were made for walking

From: cole@lea.csc.ncsu.edu (Robert Cole)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1992 20:58:49 GMT
Subject: Re: These boots were made for walking
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ncsu.edu (USENET News System)

stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin) writes:

>Well, I just got my mailing from Intergalactic Garage.  Here's what I'm
>ordering from them:  Nothing.

How did you get on their mailing list.  I've ordered fromt hem a couple
of times but have never received a mailing (although perhaps they
weren't doing mailings at that time -- it's been a couple of years).

>the Never Forever Boxed Set (rumor has it that it includes a life-size blowup
>doll of Kate).

Please tell me that this is a joke.  Hmm, actually, please tell me that
this isn't a joke.  :)

Robert Cole