Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

dcc clarification

From: Dick Locke <wiltel!dlocke@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 92 11:16:32 -0500
Subject: dcc clarification
To: uunet!love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Ben pointed out I wrote a potentially confusing sentence.  To clarify:

DCC cassettes are different from regular analogue cassettes.  DCC machines
can record and play DCC cassettes, and play (but not record) the old
analogue cassettes.  Hope this helps ;-)

-Dick

p.s.  Vinyl lives at my house, anyway!  I'm always looking to acquire
vinyl records that are sealed or in primo condition.  Drop me some
e-mail (uunet!wiltel!dlocke) if you want to sell vinyl.