Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cathy demos

From: Robert Smith <inchanak@leland.stanford.EDU>
Date: 24 Sep 92 07:37:25 GMT
Subject: Cathy demos
To: rec-music-gaffa@dkuug.dk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: Mr News <news@leland.stanford.EDU>

I saw a Kate Bush 7" in the record shop the other day labeled "Cathy Demos",
and since it looked somewhat uncommon and I'm reasonably fond of Kate Bush,
I bought it.  However, I'm not very familiar with her discography, and I
was wondering what exactly this is, since it doesn't appear to be terribly
official.  Also, it is marked "volume 3", so I was wondering just how many
other volumes there are.  I'm rather new to this group, so please excuse if
these are oft-asked questions.

Inchan Kwon
inchanak@leland.stanford.edu