Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate and computers....

From: Jackie Zucconi <lionhart@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 92 21:38:58 PDT
Subject: Re: Kate and computers....
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I think that when people see computer users (especially modem users) as
introverted and NOT communicating with people they are latching on to the
missing human element. Its much safer for two people to communicate
through a computer medium rather than face to face; this seems to be the
theory explained to me. But then again could it not be argued that when
two people communicate over a computer they tend to open up more and tell
of rather personal incidents and thoughts? Most interesting.
                      Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart