Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos Live Show

From: jakirwi@relay.nswc.navy.mil (ea00)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1992 22:09:34 GMT
Subject: Tori Amos Live Show
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

  My husband and I saw Tori at Mary Washington College
  in Fredericksburg, VA the other night.  She was so
  wonderful.  Her performance was so moving, at times
  I was on the verge of tears....

  I have seen many big acts over the years, but none
  could compare to her.  She is simply the most
  talented person I have ever seen.  Music just
  flows through her so naturally...  It was obvious
  from the first note of the show that she is a
  musical prodigy.

  If anyone has the opportunity to see her live, do
  so!!  We were in the third row, very good seats.
  I can bet that her next tour will be scheduling
  much bigger places, and the experience will not
  be so personal.

  If there are muses living among us, Tori is
  certainly one of them....

  JAK