Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Amos Tour Dates

From: welsh@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 92 14:09:45 BST
Subject: Re: Tori Amos Tour Dates
To: uknet!rec-music-gaffa@vision.co.uk
Newsgroups: vw.music.tori-amos
Sender: news@vision.co.uk

Chris Davies writes:
> Does anyone have any tour dates for Tori Amos in the UK?  If not, are
> there any (useful!) suggestions where I can try to get them?

I have bad news for you I'm afraid. She just recently finished a whole load
of UK gigs, and at the last one I went to (12th June in Edinburgh) she said
she wouldn't be back for a long time. To make you feel even worse I was
able to see her twice before that (in April and February), without having
to go outside Edinburgh. So she really has been gigging a lot in the UK,
unless Edinburgh got more than its fair share.

Sorry. Looks like your closest one will be Boston! (Where I managed to
wangle a business trip *last* month --- Grrrrrrr!)

/ Evan Welsh                                          <evan@ed.ac.uk> \
\ Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre               (+44 31 650 5960) /